Statistical data regarding the current status and progress of advancing people of color through the Pipeline from middle school through professional life.
The Diversity Pipeline Alliance® (the “Pipeline”) will serve as a research and information clearinghouse on issues pertaining to minorities in all stages of education and business.
We offer relevant publications that will enhance
- The 2014 Project. This Pipeline report (2004) details Pipeline’s 10-year initiative, the 2014 Project (2004-2014), which aims to increase the representation of minority students who successfully navigate the path from middle school to college.
- ABCs of College Preparation
. Acollege prep handbook produced by LEAD Progress in Business and the Pipeline provides important information on steps needed to prepare for college. We provide an overview of high school course selection, college application calendar, testing, and financial aid information.
- Guía para Padres. The Pipeline’s Spanish guide for parents and students on applying to college. We provide an overview
onhigh school course selection, college application calendar, testing and financial aid information designed specifically for Spanish speaking families.
- Mind your Business. Ever wondered what a career in business is all about? This handbook, produced by Hewitt Associates and the Pipeline is packed with helpful information about different business careers and what you need to do to prepare. There are also resources about applying to college, internships and more.
- 2003 Diversity Pipeline Alliance® Report.
- Building Leaders, Building Business: Creating the Pipeline to America’s Future Workforce.
- 2002 Diversity Pipeline Alliance® Report: The Status of Minority Participation in Business Education. Minorities Turning Backs on Business Careers